Samstag, 30. Januar 2010

after the rain... SUN again

What's up in freezin Europe?

Over here it's nice and sunny again after 1 week of shit weather..
Sheep Hills are flooded but i think they will be rideable after next week! After you'll see this pic you wont believe me but there are a lot of people with a shoufen at the moment!


As you can see it's really bad, but the bmx tracks are open again and training is going forward.. a lot of gym, Javi is laughing about me but i hope he will see why, pretty soon xD It's really cool to live here now!
Just tried out his Kart before in front of the house, crazy machine.. and he's a motorsport freak :D !

Friday evening we had a goKart race with electro ones.. was fun with A.K party guy 2010, Javi, Christian Becerine and five others of this south american connection..

check out the ranking of our race... kicked them in the ass haha Switzerland rules!!


I spend a lot of time between the training sessions at the beach to relax or with my new addict.. "twentyfour" haha I'm a Jack Bauer freak now ;)

Can't wait untill the season begins and i'll get my new bikes from NICOLAI..

See you all at the races..
and soon back on my page!!¨

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen