Montag, 11. Januar 2010

First week California

Hello everybody... after a break the last month. I'm back on my BLOG.

Since one week I'm staying in Huntington Beach CA, one of the best places on earth!
After a couple of problems to rent a car, because I'm not 21 yet, I finally got a nice KIA.
One day later he was not longer the NICE KIA, after a hard impact of a big Pickup witch came out of a parking space backwards.. take a look!



That was just in front of my appartement, a really American Motel with a nice 1 Bed Studio..



Wednesday was the first time i saw the sheep hills trail spot after 2 years, and the spot is awesome.. bigger then ever an great fun to ride!




Pic was done by Adrian Kiener who stays here for 6 months... I'm sure at 5th of March I'll hate him HAHA.. when i have to go back!

Saturday night we have been at the AMA Supercross race, 45'000 spectators in the stadium and a great show from James Stewart and Dungey... we will be there for the next round in LA aswell! Wont miss that!!!



and duudes stay tuned for the next post!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen