Sonntag, 28. März 2010

a lot going on!!

Welcome back on my blog page!

I'm sorry for the update stop. Just didn't find the time..
So many things were going on during the last two weeks, but i'd like to start with this weekend at the BMX SX WorldCup in Madrid.

After we saw the track i was really happy to see this *Box-Jump* looked so good i was ready to get on the track!!
Practise one showed us that the track was still kind a soft and sticky, so it was even harder to handle it.. My training went really good, no crashes and a lot of confidence for the race day.
My Time-Trial run wasn't perfect, anyway i got 24th place out of 130 riders and was happy with that!
After a good lunch i made my way back to the arena and saw all these people in front of the entrance, so good to see about 2000 people waiting for your race xD

Race started good for me and Switzerland, i got second behind Lapraz.
I did some pretty good moves on second straight witch helped me to get a third and fourth place in the other motos!


photo: Hoshi Yoshida


Quarter was stacked and i had the outside lane, was good to stay away from trouble and with a high low move i came into the fourth place.. SEMI FINAL what a race for me so far!
That was the high goal i set myself and i reached it so i was really pumped!!
Semi was last station for me, again in the outside line but the door wasn't open for me..

Semi starting list..


Great weekend again after the one in Pheonix with a AA Elite semi and podium, now some big UCI points for the ranking!!

At the moment i'm in Barcelona for some 4cross shooting action until thursday and then pretty much directly to Besancon for the first european BMX round.

stay tuned

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen