Samstag, 10. April 2010

Live

Back on my Blog.. welcome everybody

After the BMX WorldCup in Madrid, I spent four more days in Spain for a photoshoot with my new Nicolai BMXTB 4cross bike. Together with Roger Rinderknecht and photographer Hoshi Yoshida we drove down to Barcelona.
First spot was "La Poma bikepark" a really nice park where you can find a lot of different challanges.. nice pumptrack, dirtjumps, 4cross Track, FoamPit and all of that with sea view! Life can be sooo good!
We checked 3 more secret spots for some good riding, shooting and by the way testing my 4cross Baby the first time.. Feels great and i can't wait until the first 4cross Worldcup in 3 weeks!

Came back Thursday put my stuff into the car and then hit the road for de first two bmx Euro rounds of 2010. I felt good and motivated, bad weather worked out in Phoenix already.. so the rain all weekend wasn't the point. Dissapointing results with a 1/4 saturday and a crash in 1/8's for sunday.
Means to me, forget this weekend and look forward!

The tuesday after the race i took a ligament injury in my right foot, witch held me away from training this week. Lucky me, it's not that bad and i think i can start training again this week!

check the pics from Spain





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen